15 August 2006

Christmas Shopping

Yep. I am still pondering the the bear gun issue. I can realistically afford only one or maybe two firearms over then next year so I am having to be careful about what I am considering. Assuming that I do actually drop the cash for the 629, I still see a few holes in my collection.


It is a little early to begin really worrying about the Christmas season but just in case, I thought that I would drop a few hints in the off chance that Santa actually read this blog. Springfield Armory really hit what I think is going to be a home run with it XD series. It's accuracy is better than acceptable and being that it's .45 it packs more than ample punch to drop even the most committed goblin.


As long as I am dreaming I should toss out this for Santas review. Also from the craftsmen at Springfield. The legendary M1A in functional and readily available .308 caliber. Springfiled also sells this with all sorts of whistles and bells but I like the classic version just fine. With a 20 round box magazine it seems the perfect.

I spent a portion of this spring working at the Bangor Submarine Base. In addition to the usual collection of M-16's, a number of the security personnel carried the M1-A. Including one of the cutest strawberry blondes that you would ever want to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home