10 September 2006

AWOL

I'll admit to being AWOL. Between the "paycheck yoke", a late run of coho salmon, and a bout of general laziness I haven't had the time to think let alone post. It has been a busy close of summer. Looks like I am going to miss another season of moose hunting! Sometimes I wish I wasn't a responsible adult.

I have been following The Path to 9/11 bruhaa closely. Until the congress critters Dirty Harry Reid and Dick "The Turbin" Durbin, et. al. weighed-in with the threats to ABC's broadcast priveleges it was amusing. Now it is serious. Rarely do I watch television and almost never the big three sisters. But in light of Bubba and his lawyers complaints, I think that I will tune in, if for no other reason than spite.

When the letter from Reid, Durbin, et. al. first came out I thought it was a hoax, either as a prop to generate controversy and thereby boost ratings, or by those intent on rewriting the Clinton hoping to kill the production. I couldn't imagine those open minded liberals objecting to contraverseal material considering the Michael Moore production of his view of 9/11 or the conspiracy nuts and Loose Change. Afterall, weren't these same senators that funded the crucifix in urine display through the NEA?

Look, I doubt that The Path to 9/11 is going to change any minds about what happened. There is enough blame to spread here. Are the Democrats so afraid of a different view? Other opinions? Where are the discussions that they are so very proud of touting? Terrorism didn't begin in January 2000 with the inaguration of George Bush nor will it end with his term, contrary to what the idiots on the left believe.

Redstate.org (www.redstate.org) has 6 clips of The Path to 9/11 (http://www.redstate.com/911clips) which I think covers the entire "docu-drama". You can judge for yourself.

John at PowerlineBlog, has an excellent -as always- analysis (http://powerlineblog.com/archives/015216.php). BTW there is a comprehensive list of terrorist acts which occured prior to January 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home